- Graduate of BS EE or ECE Electrical Technology.
- At least 2 years of proven design work experience in Machine Automation in an Automotive or Electronics Industry particularly Machine Electrical Schematics/Wiring.
- At least 2 exposure on design projects in a leadership capacity.
- Have familiarity with design software and technologies such as Electrical Solidworks, or AutoCAD.
- A keen eye on Aesthetics and Details.
- Able to Prototype build by himself.
- Able to write User Manual, Maintenance Manual and Troubleshooting Guide.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply provided they have in their curriculum AutoCAD hands-on for 1 year. (With proven design projects that illustrates potential skills)