- Graduate of BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Have at least 2 years of proven design work experience in programming for Machine Automation in a Automotive or Electronics Industry.
- Familiar with programming software and technologies such as PC base C#, C++, and PLC base software’s such as Keyence, Omron and Mitsubishi
- Well verse on Syntax and Semantics
- Able to write User Manual, Maintenance Manual and Troubleshooting Guide
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply provided they have in their curriculum PC baseC#, C++ and PLC base subjects. (With proven design projects that illustrates potential skill)
- Willing to relocate.
- Can start immeiately.